NASDAQ Hearings Panel Grants The Request Of DayStar Technologies, Inc. To Remain Listed On The NASDAQ Stock Market
SANTA CLARA, Calif., April 12 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- DayStar Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: DSTI), a developer of solar photovoltaic products based on CIGS thin-film deposition technology announced today that on April 9, 2010 it received a letter from the NASDAQ Stock Market notifying the Company that the NASDAQ Hearings Panel has determined to grant the request of the Company to remain listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market, subject to the conditions described below.
1. The Company shall inform the Hearings Panel that it has held its annual stockholders' meeting and obtained approval for the proposed reverse stock split on or about the time of the meeting date; and
2. On or before June 1, 2010, the Company must have evidenced a closing bid price of $1.00 or more for a minimum of ten prior consecutive trading days.
Additionally, the Company will apprise NASDAQ of any material changes to the compliance plan it presented to the Hearings Panel on March 11, 2010."We are very pleased that the Hearings Panel has granted our request to remain listed on the NASDAQ Stock Market," said Magnus Ryde, Chief Executive Officer. "I strongly encourage all DayStar stockholders to immediately vote their shares for the April 23, 2010 Annual Meeting. At the Annual Meeting we are requesting, among other matters, your support of the amendment of the Company's Certificate of Incorporation to effect a reverse stock split. Passage of this proposal will, when fully implemented, support our plan for continued listing on the NASDAQ Stock Market which, we believe, is critical in protecting the value of your investment." If you need assistance in voting your shares or have questions regarding the Annual Meeting, please contact MacKenzie Partners, Inc., DayStar's proxy solicitor, at (800) 322-2885 (toll-free) or (212) 929-5500 (collect), or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. A copy of the Company's preliminary proxy statement which contains details about the annual meeting and the reverse split can be found on the Company's website at http://www.daystartech.com/investor-events.cfm (select "View Proxy Materials" or at http://www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml. Forward-Looking Statements
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV