Five ETFs to Watch This Week
NEW YORK (
TheStreet) -- The first wave of first-quarter from big name companies in the semiconductor, financial, industrial and Internet sectors will play a big role for ETFs this week.
iShares S&P North American Technology-Semiconductors Index Fund (IGW)
Since these two are in the first round of companies reporting first quarter earnings for this sector, their reports could also affect shares of other semiconductor manufacturers.
Expectations for the sector are high since semiconductor demand has been strong, and last week Samsung estimated that its own first quarter earnings will set new records based largely on the success of its chip business.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV