Cramer told a viewer that medical supplies maker Unilife (UNIS) was way too risky given its volatility.
He told a third viewer that IBM (IBM) tends to trade around its earnings, and doesn't usually have a catalyst between quarters to propel it higher.Cramer told a final viewer that perhaps his outlook on Hain Celestial Group (HAIN) was too rosy given the company's exposure in the New York City metro area. He said until the company's products are available everywhere in the country, perhaps the stock won't break out as predicted.
Lightning RoundCramer was bullish on American Tower (AMT), Weatherford Int'l (WFT), Hasbro (HAS), Spartan Stores (SPTN), Staples (SPLS), Marvell Technology (MRVL) and Broadcom (BRCM). He was bearish on CACI International (CACI). -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington D.C. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV