NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- "We're entering a no-trading zone next week," Jim Cramer told the viewers of his "Mad Money" TV show Friday.
He said it's impossible to make money during earnings season, when the news break too fast and leaves no time for the homework that leads to wise investment decisions. Cramer told viewers to listen and learn, but keep their powder dry.Among the many companies Cramer said he'll be watching next week will be Alcoa (AA). Cramer said he's curious to hear about this company's energy costs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV