Waste Services Announces Conference Call For First Quarter Results
BURLINGTON, Ontario, April 9 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Waste Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: WSII) today announced that it will release its 2010 first quarter results after the close of markets on Tuesday, April 27, 2010 and hold a conference call on Wednesday, April 28, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. (ET). A copy of the first quarter press release will be available on our website after its release. Our Chief Executive Officer, David Sutherland-Yoest, accompanied by other senior management, will discuss the company's first quarter results.
If you wish to participate on this call, please phone 866-713-8562 (US and Canada) or 617-597-5310 (International) and enter passcode number 70951670. To hear a web cast of the call over the Internet, access the home page of the Waste Services website at www.wasteservicesinc.com. A replay of the call will be available until May 11, 2010 by phoning 888-286-8010 (US and Canada) or 617-801-6888 (International) and entering passcode number 46866469. The web cast will also be available on the company's website.
Waste Services, Inc., a Delaware corporation, is a multi-regional integrated solid waste services company that provides collection, transfer, disposal and recycling services in the United States and Canada. The company's web site is www.wasteservicesinc.com. Information on the company's web site does not form part of this press release.
SOURCE Waste Services, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV