SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. Announces Exercise Of Over-Allotment Option For Recent Initial Public Offering
About SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc.
SS&C delivers investment and financial management software and related services focused exclusively on the financial services industry. By leveraging expertise in common investment business functions, SS&C cost effectively serves clients in the following market verticals: 1) insurance entities and pension funds, 2) institutional asset management, 3) alternative investment management 4) treasury, banks and credit unions, 5) municipal finance, 6) real estate property management, 7) commercial lending, and 8) financial markets. Additional information is available at www.ssctech.com.
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward Looking Information
Any statements in this press release about our future expectations, plans and prospects, including statements about the anticipated closing of the sale of additional shares of our common stock pursuant to the underwriters’ exercise of their over-allotment option and other statements containing the word “believes,” “anticipates,” “plans,” “expects,” and similar expressions, constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV