American Physicians Capital, Inc. Announces Dates To Release First Quarter 2010 Results And Host Teleconference
American Physicians Capital, Inc. (APCapital) (NASDAQ: ACAP) expects to release its first quarter 2010 earnings on Thursday, April 29, 2010, after the stock market closes. The news release will also be available on APCapital’s website at http://www.apcapital.com within the For Investors section under Press Releases.
A conference call to review and discuss first quarter 2010 financial results will be held at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Friday, April 30, 2010. The call will be hosted by APCapital President and Chief Executive Officer R. Kevin Clinton and Chief Financial Officer Frank H. Freund. Investors are invited to participate in our live call by dialing (877) 734-4587 or (720) 545-0050.
The call will also be available through a live Webcast in a listen-only format at APCapital’s website. A telephone replay will begin approximately one hour after the completion of the call and will be available through May 7, 2010. To access the replay dial (800) 642-1687 or (706) 645-9291, and enter the conference passcode: 67789929. The Webcast will also be archived and can be accessed by going to APCapital’s website and selecting For Investors.
American Physicians Capital, Inc. is a regional provider of medical professional liability insurance focused primarily in the Midwest and New Mexico markets through American Physicians Assurance Corporation and its other subsidiaries. Further information about the companies is available on the Internet at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV