(Tiger Woods Nike ad article updated with details on latest spoofs of new Nike Tiger ad.)
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Last week, Nike (NKE) released a new Tiger Woods ad, narrated with his late father's voice.
By this week, the ad has already sparked considerable controversy -- not to mention rampant parody.
In the ad, the camera focuses on Tiger, who's standing, wearing a Nike vest and Nike cap. The camera slowly pans to Tiger, who remains silent throughout the ad. Then comes the sound of his late father Earl's voice.
Some are calling the ad creepy and bizarre, and others ... well, pretty much everyone is calling the ad creepy and bizarre. Watch it below, and judge for yourself.
Nike's New Tiger Woods Ad
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV