(Tiger Woods Nike ad article updated with details on latest spoofs of new Nike Tiger ad.)
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Last week, Nike (NKE) released a new Tiger Woods ad, narrated with his late father's voice.
By this week, the ad has already sparked considerable controversy -- not to mention rampant parody.
In the ad, the camera focuses on Tiger, who's standing, wearing a Nike vest and Nike cap. The camera slowly pans to Tiger, who remains silent throughout the ad. Then comes the sound of his late father Earl's voice.
Some are calling the ad creepy and bizarre, and others ... well, pretty much everyone is calling the ad creepy and bizarre. Watch it below, and judge for yourself.
Nike's New Tiger Woods Ad
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV