PALO ALTO. Calif. ( TheStreet) -- Facebook, the popular social networking site, could enter the China market in 2010, a report says.
Global Times, citing local media, reports Facebook has stepped up its efforts to enter China. The reports didn't provide further details on Facebook's plans.
"We are interested in China, just as we are many other countries, and while we are studying and learning about them all, we have no specific plans for China at this time," a Facebook spokesman said in a statement, Marketwatch reports.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV