Active Power (ACPW)
Closing price: 75 cents (April 7)
Revenue: $40.3 million (trailing 12 months)Received Nasdaq notice: March 24, 2010 Management's expected action: Active Power did not specify any actions it intends to take should it not regain compliance with the minimum bid price requirement by Sept. 20, although the company did note that it may appeal the delisting determination to a hearings panel and that it may be eligible for an additional grace period if it meets the initial listing standards, with the exception of bid price. Active Power received a notice on Aug. 18, 2008, for falling below the minimum bid price requirement before the Nasdaq temporarily suspended the minimum bid listing requirement on Oct. 16, 2008, during the height of economic recession.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV