MV Oil Trust Announces Trust First Quarter Distribution
MV Oil Trust (NYSE: MVO) announced the Trust distribution of Net Profits for the first quarterly payment period ended March 31, 2010.
Unitholders of record on April 15, 2010 will receive a distribution amounting to $6,957,500 or $0.605 per unit payable April 23, 2010.
Volumes, price and Net Profits for the payment period were:
|Percentage applicable to Trust’s 80%|
|Net Profits Interest||$7,150,463|
|Gross Hedge Proceeds||$0|
|Percentage applicable to Trust 80%|
|Net Hedge Proceeds||$0|
|Total cash proceeds available for the Trust||$7,150,463|
|Provision for estimated Trust expenses||($192,963||)|
|Net cash proceeds available for distribution||$6,957,500|
This distribution does not include any amount for collection of the SemCrude, L.P. / Eaglwing, L.P. payment for the twenty-day period prior to their bankruptcy in July, 2008 (“Twenty-Day Claims”) as MV Partners, LLC had not received payment of any such funds as of March 31, 2010. MV Partners currently anticipates receipt of payment for its Twenty-Day Claims to occur during April 2010. Any such proceeds collected during the second quarter of 2010 will be used in the calculation of net proceeds attributable to the net profits interest of the Trust for the second quarter and will accordingly be distributed by MV Partners to the Trust in the regularly scheduled quarterly distribution in July 2010. The proceeds from the sale of oil volumes of MV Partners during June 2008 are still pending the outcome of the SemCrude bankruptcy proceedings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV