ParagonRx Will Sponsor Open Webinar On Managing REMS Coordination Office
The REMS Coordination Office (RCO) is the organizational hub for a pharmaceutical company's cross-functional Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS) team, enabling the team to effectively manage REMS. This will be the topic of an open industry webinar at 12 noon EDT on Wednesday, April 14, sponsored by ParagonRx.
The presentation will be the fifth in a series of monthly “ Wednesday FoREMS” webinars sponsored by ParagonRx, an inVentiv Health, Inc. company (Nasdaq: VTIV) and a leading consulting company specializing in pharmaceutical risk management and optimizing medication.
The webinar will address considerations for establishing internal and external RCOs, determining optimal organizational structures and responsibilities, handling coordination of activities and reporting with various parts of the company, and a case example. The webinar will conclude with a Q&A session from the audience.
More information about registering for the “
FoREMS” webinar series can be found at
Webinars will be held the second Wednesday of each month at 12 noon EDT.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV