Finkelstein Thompson LLP Announces Investigation Of Bell Microproducts Inc.
Finkelstein Thompson LLP is investigating potential claims on behalf of shareholders of Bell Microproducts Inc. (“Bell” or the “Company”) (NasdaqGM: BELM) arising from the Company’s announcement of its intent to sell the Company to Avnet, Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, Bell shareholders will receive $7.00 in cash for each share they own, placing a total value of approximately $594 million on the deal, including the assumption of debt.
The investigation is focused on the potential unfairness of the price to Bell’s shareholders and the process by which the Bell Board of Directors considered and approved the transaction, particularly in light of their most recent quarterly financial results, which saw net sales increase by 9%.
If you are interested in discussing your rights as a Bell shareholder, or have information relating to this investigation, please contact Finkelstein Thompson's Washington, DC office at (877) 337-1050 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finkelstein Thompson LLP has spent over three decades delivering outstanding representation to institutional and individual clients in financial litigation, and has been appointed as lead or co-lead counsel in dozens of shareholder class actions. Indeed, the firm has served in leadership roles in cases that have recovered over $1 billion for investors and consumers.To learn more about Finkelstein Thompson LLP, please visit our web site at www.finkelsteinthompson.com. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV