BOSTON ( TheStreet) -- News of a drug's approval or rejection from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration can rock or kill a biotech stock's price. Here is an updated FDA calendar that shows 14 companies -- in chronological order -- with drugs facing FDA approval decisions through October 2010.
Cell Therapeutics (CTIC)
Drug/indication: Pixantrone for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
Approval decision date: April 23An FDA advisory panel held on March 22 voted 9-0 to recommend against approval of pixantrone.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV