Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Don't Let Worries Distract You From the Bull Market (Final)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- "It's time to stop worrying and love the bull," Jim Cramer told the viewers of his "Mad Money" TV show Tuesday.
He said that ever since the market bottom in March in 2009, worrying has been just plain wrong. "The time to worry was last year," he said, "but now it's time to buy."Cramer said the bears still seem to have an endless stream of things they're worried about, whether its Apple's (AAPL) iPad sales, Treasury auctions, Federal Reserve statements, or a pending collapse in commercial real estate. Cramer said all of these worries just don't matter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV