Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Don't Let Worries Distract You From the Bull Market (Final)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- "It's time to stop worrying and love the bull," Jim Cramer told the viewers of his "Mad Money" TV show Tuesday.
He said that ever since the market bottom in March in 2009, worrying has been just plain wrong. "The time to worry was last year," he said, "but now it's time to buy."Cramer said the bears still seem to have an endless stream of things they're worried about, whether its Apple's (AAPL) iPad sales, Treasury auctions, Federal Reserve statements, or a pending collapse in commercial real estate. Cramer said all of these worries just don't matter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV