- March 2000: SBC Communications acquires Sterling Commerce
- April 2000: Kana Communications acquires Silknet Software
- June 2000: Peregrine Systems acquires Harbinger
- September 2000: Healtheon/Web MD acquires CareInsite
- August 2001: Ventro merged with NexPrise
- July 2002Scient filed for bankruptcy and was bought by SBI Group .
- January 2003: The assets of bankrupt PurchasePro.com were sold for $2.5 million after a series of accounting scandals doomed the Internet start-up.
- April 2003: Kinko's reached a deal to acquire ImageX.com
- January 2004: Ariba announces its plans to purchase FreeMarkets for nearly $500 million
- July 2004: Trinity Ventures completed its go-private transaction of SciQuest
- September 2004: Inovis agreed to purchase QRS for about $116 million.
- December 2004: 39 patents owned by bankrupt software company Commerce One were sold off in an auction
- March 2005: Oracle (ORCL - Get Report) announced that it had purchased Retek after SAP(SAP) dropped out of the bidding.
- December 2005: Pegasus Solutions was acquired by an equity group led by Prides Capital Partners
- May 2007: Oracle acquires Agile Software
- July 2007: iCrossing acquires Web development firm Proxicom
- December 2007: Fiserv(FISV) acquires CheckFree
- January 2008: BravoSolution completes the acquisition of VerticalNet, a vendor of supply management software solutions.
B2B Internet ETF's Unique Characteristics
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.