- March 2000: SBC Communications acquires Sterling Commerce
- April 2000: Kana Communications acquires Silknet Software
- June 2000: Peregrine Systems acquires Harbinger
- September 2000: Healtheon/Web MD acquires CareInsite
- August 2001: Ventro merged with NexPrise
- July 2002Scient filed for bankruptcy and was bought by SBI Group .
- January 2003: The assets of bankrupt PurchasePro.com were sold for $2.5 million after a series of accounting scandals doomed the Internet start-up.
- April 2003: Kinko's reached a deal to acquire ImageX.com
- January 2004: Ariba announces its plans to purchase FreeMarkets for nearly $500 million
- July 2004: Trinity Ventures completed its go-private transaction of SciQuest
- September 2004: Inovis agreed to purchase QRS for about $116 million.
- December 2004: 39 patents owned by bankrupt software company Commerce One were sold off in an auction
- March 2005: Oracle (ORCL - Get Report) announced that it had purchased Retek after SAP(SAP) dropped out of the bidding.
- December 2005: Pegasus Solutions was acquired by an equity group led by Prides Capital Partners
- May 2007: Oracle acquires Agile Software
- July 2007: iCrossing acquires Web development firm Proxicom
- December 2007: Fiserv(FISV) acquires CheckFree
- January 2008: BravoSolution completes the acquisition of VerticalNet, a vendor of supply management software solutions.
B2B Internet ETF's Unique Characteristics
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.