Broadway Financial Corporation Announces First Quarter Dividend
Broadway Financial Corporation (“Company”) (NASDAQ Small-Cap: BYFC), the holding company of Broadway Federal Bank, f.s.b. (“Bank”), today announced that its Board of Directors has approved the payment of the Company’s cash dividend for the first quarter. A dividend of $0.01 per share of the Company’s Common Stock will be paid on April 30, 2010 to stockholders of record as of April 12, 2010.Broadway Federal Bank is a community-oriented savings bank, which primarily originates residential and commercial mortgage loans in the greater Los Angeles area. The Bank operates five full service branches, four in the city of Los Angeles, and one in the nearby city of Inglewood, California. Shareholders, analysts and others seeking information about the Company or the Bank are invited to write to: Broadway Financial Corporation, Investor Relations, 4800 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90010, or visit our website at www.broadwayfederalbank.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV