Western Refining, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2010 Earnings Conference Call
Western Refining, Inc. (NYSE: WNR), an independent oil refining and marketing company, plans to announce results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2010, on May 6, 2010, before the open of trading on the New York Stock Exchange. The Company has scheduled a conference call on May 6, 2010, at 10:00 a.m. ET to discuss these results.
This call is being webcast and can be accessed at Western’s website, www.wnr.com. The call can also be heard by dialing (866) 566-8590 or (702) 224-9819, passcode: 67445836. The audio replay will be available two hours after the end of the call through May 13, 2010, by dialing (800) 642-1687 or (706) 645-9291, passcode: 67445836.
Western Refining, Inc. is an independent refining and marketing company headquartered in El Paso, Texas. Western has refineries in El Paso, Gallup, New Mexico, and Yorktown, Virginia. Western’s asset portfolio also includes refined products terminals in Albuquerque and Bloomfield, New Mexico and Flagstaff, Arizona, asphalt terminals in Phoenix, Tucson, Albuquerque, and El Paso, retail service stations and convenience stores in Arizona, Colorado, and New Mexico, a fleet of crude oil and finished product truck transports, and wholesale petroleum products operations in Arizona, Nevada, California, New Mexico, and Texas. More information about the Company is available at www.wnr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV