NW Natural Declares Dividend
The Board of Directors of Northwest Natural Gas Company (NYSE:NWN), dba NW Natural, has declared a quarterly dividend of 41.5 cents a share on the company's common stock. The dividends will be paid May 14, 2010, to shareholders of record on April 30, 2010. The indicated annual dividend rate is $1.66 per share.
About NW Natural
NW Natural is headquartered in Portland, Ore., and serves approximately 668,000 residential and business customers in Oregon and southwest Washington. It is the largest independent natural gas utility in the Pacific Northwest. The company has approximately $2.4 billion in total assets, which includes approximately 16 Bcf of underground gas storage capacity within its service territory at Mist, Ore. NW Natural has increased its dividends paid on common stock for 54 consecutive years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV