- the Corporation receives appropriate approvals from the Federal Reserve;
- the Corporation issues its common stock in exchange for at least $40 million aggregate original liquidation amount of the Corporation's outstanding trust preferred securities;
- the Corporation raises at least $100 million in cash proceeds from the sale of its common stock to investors, other than the Treasury; and
- the Corporation makes the anti-dilution adjustments to the new, convertible preferred stock, if any, required by the terms of such new preferred stock.
Independent Bank Corporation Announces Exchange Transaction With U.S. Treasury
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.