Design Within Reach Announces $10,000 Design Contest
SAN FRANCISCO, April 2 /PRNewswire/ -- Design Within Reach announces a national contest open to design professionals, students and enthusiasts. This call for entries invites participants to submit original designs of commercial, hospitality and residential spaces that have incorporated DWR products. The winner will receive a $10,000 gift card good for DWR products, plus be the star of a DWR Studio event and features in the DWR catalog and website.
"At Design Within Reach, we celebrate the modern aesthetic," says CEO and president John Edelman. "We know our customers are inspired by looking at our catalogs. Now is their chance to have their designed spaces actually appear in our catalog and website."
Please visit http://www.dwr.com/designgallery for official rules and an entry form. Entries must be received by 5pm (PT) on April 30, 2010.
About Design Within Reach, Inc.Design Within Reach, Inc., founded in 1998 and headquartered in San Francisco, California, is the source for the best in modern design. The company markets and sells its furniture and accessories to both residential and contract customers through its retail Studios in the United States and Canada, http://www.dwr.com/ and its San Francisco-based phone sales team at 1.800.944.2233. SOURCE Design Within Reach, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV