Kingold Jewelry Inc. (KGJI) Reports Record Results For Year End 2009
Kingold Jewelry, China’s leading manufacturer of 24 carat jewelry sold mostly by weight, announces its 2009 results. Revenue increased by 128% and the balance sheet is greatly strengthened.
|FINANCIAL SUMMARY (in U.S. Dollars)|
|FULL YEAR RESULTS for 2009|
|FOR THE FISCAL YEARS ENDED AS OF DECEMBER 31,|
|AS OF DECEMBER 31,|
|Short Term Loans:||$||14,151,907||$||8,775,522|
About Kingold Jewelry Inc.
Kingold, centrally located in Wuhan City, China’s fourth largest city, was founded in 2002 and today is China’s leading designer and manufacturer of 24-K gold jewelry sold by weight. The Company has a well regarded in-house design team and sells both directly to retailers and through major distributors across China. Kingold has received numerous industry awards and is one of only 162 members of the Shanghai Gold Exchange. Sales have grown from $29 million in FY2006 to $250 million in FY 2009 with net income growing from $1.3 million to $9 million over the same period. Demand for 24K gold jewelry is growing rapidly due to increased demand from China’s expanding urban middle class, who consider it a store of wealth. Kingold is well positioned to consolidate its leadership position in this high growth market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV