Kingold Jewelry Inc. (KGJI) Reports Record Results For Year End 2009
Kingold Jewelry, China’s leading manufacturer of 24 carat jewelry sold mostly by weight, announces its 2009 results. Revenue increased by 128% and the balance sheet is greatly strengthened.
|FINANCIAL SUMMARY (in U.S. Dollars)|
|FULL YEAR RESULTS for 2009|
|FOR THE FISCAL YEARS ENDED AS OF DECEMBER 31,|
|AS OF DECEMBER 31,|
|Short Term Loans:||$||14,151,907||$||8,775,522|
About Kingold Jewelry Inc.
Kingold, centrally located in Wuhan City, China’s fourth largest city, was founded in 2002 and today is China’s leading designer and manufacturer of 24-K gold jewelry sold by weight. The Company has a well regarded in-house design team and sells both directly to retailers and through major distributors across China. Kingold has received numerous industry awards and is one of only 162 members of the Shanghai Gold Exchange. Sales have grown from $29 million in FY2006 to $250 million in FY 2009 with net income growing from $1.3 million to $9 million over the same period. Demand for 24K gold jewelry is growing rapidly due to increased demand from China’s expanding urban middle class, who consider it a store of wealth. Kingold is well positioned to consolidate its leadership position in this high growth market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV