PDI Announces Retirement Of John Pietruski From Its Board Of Directors After 12 Years Of Service
PARSIPPANY, N.J., April 1 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- PDI, Inc. (Nasdaq: PDII), a leading provider of sales and marketing support to U.S. health care companies, announced today the retirement of John "Jack" Pietruski, age 76, from its Board of Directors. Mr. Pietruski's retirement is effective May 1, 2010.
"Jack has been an invaluable Board Director over the past 12 years, helping to guide the company through its IPO and its subsequent growth years, as well as during more difficult periods," said John P. Dugan, Chairman of the Board of Directors. "On behalf of our management team and the entire board, we would like to thank Jack for his wisdom, experience and many years of diligence and hard work as a PDI Director. I have worked closely with him for 12 years and I have grown to value Jack as a trusted advisor and colleague. His presence will be missed by me and the rest of the PDI organization."
Chief Executive Officer Nancy Lurker stated, "Since joining PDI in November 2008, I have personally benefited from Jack's counsel, guidance and experience as we embarked on the transformation of the company. Many of the positive new developments that we have announced during the past couple of months are a direct result of Jack's involvement, wisdom and contributions. We wish him well in his retirement."
About PDIPDI provides commercialization services for established and emerging biopharmaceutical companies. The company is dedicated to maximizing the return on investment for its clients by providing strategic flexibility, sales and marketing expertise. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.pdi-inc.com. SOURCE PDI, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV