Law Office Of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation Of Bell Microproducts, Inc.
Law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC announces that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Bell Microproducts, Inc. (“Bell” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq:BELM) relating to the proposed acquisition by Avnet, Inc. (“Avnet”). Under the terms of the offer, Bell shareholders would receive $7.00 for each share of Bell stock they own.
The investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law related to the Bell board’s approval of the proposed acquisition. Specifically, Bell shareholders need additional information to know what actions the board took to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether Avnet is underpaying for Bell, resulting in harm to the Bell shareholders.
If you own shares of Bell and wish to discuss the legal ramifications of the proposed transaction, or have any questions, you may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC who will, without obligation or cost to you, attempt to answer your questions. You may contact Jason L. Brodsky, Esquire or Evan J. Smith, Esquire at Brodsky & Smith, LLC, Two Bala Plaza, Suite 602, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, by e-mail at email@example.com, or by calling toll free 877-LEGAL-90.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV