Gabelli Global Multimedia Trust Announces Annual Meeting To Be Held On June 8, 2010
The Board of Directors of The Gabelli Global Multimedia Trust Inc. (NYSE:GGT) (the “Fund”) announced that the Annual Meeting of Shareholders of the Fund (the “Meeting”) will be held on June 8, 2010 at The Cole Auditorium, The Greenwich Library, 101 West Putnam Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830. Shareholders will consider and vote upon the election of Directors of the Fund whose term of office expires at the 2010 Annual Meeting and such other matters as may properly come before the Meeting or any adjournments thereof. Holders of record of shares of common stock and preferred stock of the Fund at the close of business on April 1, 2010 are entitled to vote at the Meeting and any adjournments thereof.
The Gabelli Global Multimedia Trust Inc. is a non-diversified, closed-end management investment company with $149 million in total assets whose primary investment objective is long-term growth of capital. The Investment Adviser is a subsidiary of GAMCO Investors, Inc. (NYSE:GBL), which is a publicly traded NYSE listed company.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV