Hotel Outsource Management International, Inc. Presents Full Year 2009 Results
Hotel Outsource Management International, Inc. (“ HOMI”) (OTCBB:HOUM) presented its consolidated financial results for the year ended December 31, 2009.
Full Year 2009 results :
Revenues for the year ended December 31, 2009 reached US$3,651,000, compared to US$3,700,000 in the year ended December 2008. The decrease in revenues is mainly a result of a decrease in occupancy rates in the hotels in which HOMI operates due to the global economic crisis. In the third quarter there was an improvement in the occupancy rates, but it did not fully compensate for the results of the year. Further, as a result of HOMI selling its interest in HOMI South Africa Pty (“HOMI SA”), HOMI SA is no longer affiliated with HOMI, and HOMI no longer provides outsourcing services to the hotels in South Africa to which it previously provided services. Revenue for 2008, include revenues from such hotels in South Africa, while revenue for 2009 does not.For the year ended December 31, 2009, HOMI's three largest customers accounted for 25.6% of our total revenues, as compared to 30.3% in 2008.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV