Provident Financial Services, Inc. Schedules First Quarter Earnings Conference Call
JERSEY CITY, N.J., March 30 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Provident Financial Services, Inc. (NYSE: PFS) announced that it expects to release financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2010 on Thursday, April 22, 2010 at approximately 7:45 a.m. Eastern Time. A copy of the earnings release will be immediately available on the Company's web site, www.providentnj.com, by going to Investor Relations and clicking on "Press Releases."
President and Chief Executive Officer Christopher Martin, together with Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer Thomas Lyons, will hold a conference call for investors at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Friday, April 23, 2010 regarding highlights of the Company's first quarter 2010 financial results. Information about the conference call is as follows:
Dial-in (Domestic): 1-800-860-2442 (International): 1-412-858-4600 Canada Dial-in (Toll Free): 1-866-605-3852
A replay of the call will be available beginning at 12:00 noon (ET) on April 23, 2010 until 9:00 a.m. (ET) on April 29, 2010.
Replay (Domestic): 1-877-344-7529 (International): 1-412-317-0088 Passcode 439366
Internet access to the call will be available (listen only) at www.providentnj.com by going to Investor Relations and clicking on Webcast. The call will also be archived on the Company's web site for a period of one year.Provident Financial Services, Inc. is the holding company for The Provident Bank. As of December 31, 2009, the Company reported assets of $6.84 billion. The Bank currently operates 82 full service branches throughout northern and central New Jersey. SOURCE Provident Financial Services, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV