Kendall Law Group Investigating Bell Microproducts Inc. Merger For Shareholders
Kendall Law Group is investigating the Bell Microproducts Inc. (NASDAQ:BELM) merger with Avnet, Inc. for shareholders. The national securities litigation firm is investigating whether a fair process was used prior to entering into the merger agreement and whether the Bell Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties by not seeking a deal that would provide better value of the Company. BELM shareholders are encouraged to contact the Kendall Law Group at 877-744-3728 or by email at email@example.com.
On March 29, 2010, Bell announced that it had entered into an agreement to be acquired by Avnet in a $594 million transaction expected to close in 60 to 120 days. According to the agreement, shareholders will receive $7.00 in cash per BELM share owned, which represents a 30% premium over the closing price on March 26, 2010, the last trading day before the deal was announced.
Kendall Law Group, founded by a former federal judge, includes a former
United States Attorney, prosecutors and securities lawyers who are
experienced in complex securities litigation. The firm has been counsel
in many merger and acquisition cases nationwide, including some of the
largest transactions in the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV