Robbins Umeda LLP Announces An Investigation Of The Acquisition Of Bell Microproducts Inc. By Avnet, Inc.
Robbins Umeda LLP has commenced an investigation into possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law by members of the Board of Directors of Bell Microproducts Inc. ("Bell") (NASDAQ: BELM) in connection with their actions in causing Bell to enter into a definitive merger agreement with Avnet, Inc. If the proposed transaction is approved, Bell shareholders will receive $7.00 in cash for each share of Bell common stock they hold. The transaction is expected to close in 60 to 120 days.
Robbins Umeda LLP's investigation concerns whether Bell's Board of Directors undertook a fair process to obtain a fair price for all shareholders of Bell.
If you are a shareholder of Bell and would like more information about your rights as a shareholder, please contact attorney Lauren Levi at 800-350-6003 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Robbins Umeda LLP is a California-based law firm with significant experience representing investors in merger-related shareholder class actions, shareholder derivative actions, and securities fraud class actions. For more information about the firm, please go to http://www.robbinsumeda.com.Advertisement
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV