NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The markets rallied Monday ahead of the jobs report at the end of the week.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 45.50, or 0.42%, to 10,895.86, while the S&P 500 added 6.63, or 0.57%, to 1,173.22. The Nasdaq was up 9.23, or 0.39%, to 2,404.36.
Pete Najarian said on CNBC's "Fast Money" TV show that JPMorgan Chase (JPM) will provide a lot of clarity for the second quarter if it can show some earnings power.
For a breakout of some stocks from a recent "Fast Money" TV show, check out Dan Fitzpatrick's "3 Stocks I Saw on TV."
3 Stocks I Saw on TV
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV