Sinopec Corp. Announces 2009 Annual Results
Adopting a market-oriented approach and centering on profitability, the Company will exert great efforts to organize production and expand the market. Particular emphasis will be laid on key projects including Fujian, Tianjin and Zhenhai ethylene projects to ensure that these projects progress well and will be commissioned smoothly. The Company will promote the development of new products and adjust product mix to increase the proportion of marketable and high value-added products. In 2010, the Company plans to produce 8.69 million tonnes of ethylene.
About Sinopec Corp.
Sinopec Corp. is the first Chinese company that has been listed in Hong Kong, New York, London and Shanghai. The Company is an integrated energy and chemical company with upstream, midstream and downstream operations. The principal operations of Sinopec Corp. and its subsidiaries include: exploring, developing, producing and trading crude oil and natural gas; processing crude oil into refined oil products; producing, trading, transporting, distributing and marketing refined oil products; and producing and distributing chemical products. Based on 2009 turnover, Sinopec Corp. is the largest listed company in China. The Company is one of the largest crude oil and petrochemical companies in China and Asia. It is also one of the largest gasoline, diesel and jet fuel and other major chemical products producers and distributors in China and Asia.
For additional information about Sinopec Corp., please visit the Company's website at www.sinopec.com.
Investor Inquiries: Media Inquiries: Beijing Tel: (8610) 64990060 Tel: (8610) 59960028 Fax: (8610) 64990022 Fax: (8610) 59960386 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com Hong Kong Tel: (852) 28242638 Tel: (852) 35125000 Fax: (852) 28243669 Fax: (852) 22599008 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.comDisclaimer
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV