United Security Bancshares Declares Stock Dividend
FRESNO, Calif., March 26 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Dennis R. Woods, President and Chief Executive Officer of United Security Bancshares http://www.unitedsecuritybank.com/ (Nasdaq: UBFO) reported that the Board of Directors of United Security Bancshares declared a 2nd quarter 2010 stock dividend of one percent (1%) on March 23, 2010. The stock dividend will be paid to shareholders of record on April 9, 2010 and the dividend shares will be issued on April 21, 2010.
This marks the 7th consecutive stock dividend since initiated in 2008. The stock dividend is employed to preserve and build capital because of marketplace uncertainty in the 1-4 family residential real estate market and its impact on the Company's construction and related land and lot loan portfolio. Those conditions continue but are improving in some sectors as the economic conditions improve.
SOURCE United Security Bancshares
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV