Eaton Vance Floating-Rate Income Trust Annual Meeting Of Shareholders
BOSTON, March 26 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- At a meeting held on March 26, 2010, shareholders of Eaton Vance Floating-Rate Income Trust (NYSE: EFT) (the "Fund"), a closed-end investment company, voted to elect Helen Frame Peters and Lynn A. Stout as Class III Trustees of the Fund and Ralph F. Verni as Class III Auction Preferred Shares (APS) Trustee of the Fund, elected solely by holders of APS, each for a three-year term. The Fund's Class I and Class II Trustees, who serve staggered terms, were not up for election and remain in office.
The Fund is managed by Eaton Vance Management, a subsidiary of Eaton Vance Corp. (NYSE: EV), one of the oldest investment management firms in the United States, with a history dating back to 1924. Eaton Vance and its affiliates managed $161.6 billion in assets as of January 31, 2010, offering individuals and institutions a broad array of investment products and wealth management solutions. The Company's long record of providing exemplary service and attractive returns through a variety of market conditions has made Eaton Vance the investment manager of choice for many of today's most discerning investors. For more information about Eaton Vance, visit www.eatonvance.com.
SOURCE Eaton Vance Management
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV