- Signed new enterprise customers and had a number of existing customers, for both the Astea Alliance and FieldCentrix solutions, continue to expand their configurations with additional licensing for more users.
- Number of customers completed their deployments and many upgraded to the latest releases, reaffirming that Astea's customers recognize the value and positive impact that Astea's solutions are having on their overall service business.
- Established Astea International Japan Inc., a new subsidiary in Tokyo, Japan. With resources in Tokyo, the company is providing sales, professional services and customer support to leading service organizations in the region. This new subsidiary has already been very well received with Astea's existing customers in Japan and the local presence is already a major contributor to Astea's overall success.
- Released Astea Alliance, version 9.0. Built on the latest Microsoft .NET 3.5 platform, Astea Alliance 9.0 is one of the most open and non-proprietary solutions on the market today. Organizations benefit from many new and significant features added to Astea's world leading mobility solution and Dynamic Scheduling Engine (DSE) for workforce optimization. Additionally, there were a considerable amount of new features added to Astea's powerful Global Control Center (GCC), professional services automation (PSA), and business intelligence (BI) solution areas, as well as service work order process and logistics improvements. Astea recently issued a press release in early 2010, announcing the availability of Astea Alliance, version 10.0.
- Astea is positioned in the Visionaries Quadrant in Gartner's 2009 Field Service Management Magic Quadrant. The Magic Quadrant is a graphical representation of a marketplace for a specific time period. It depicts Gartner's analysis of how certain vendors measure against criteria for that marketplace, as defined by Gartner.
- In a recent Aberdeen study of more than 2,300 organizations, published in March 2009, Astea outperformed several key competitors as a provider of Mobile Field Service (MFS) solutions. The assessment is based on customer success in using Astea technology as extracted from end user survey base responses (i.e. Value Delivered) and the Market. Readiness of the organization determined by over 250 evaluation criteria.
Astea Reports Full Year 2009 And Profitable Fourth Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.