NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Welcome to Don Dion's Daily ETF Thermometer. Be sure to stop by each day to get a feel of who's hot and who's cold when it comes to ETFs.
The broad financial industry is leading the U.S. markets higher today while natural gas futures continue to get pounded. Prices dipped to record lows, thanks to the IEA's inventory storage report, which found that supplies this week dipped in line with expectations.
HotiShares MSCI Turkey Investable Market Index Fund (TUR) 3.9%
ETFs Physical Platinum Shares (PPLT) 1.7%iShares Dow Jones U.S. Financials Services Index Fund (IYG) 1.5% SPDR KBW Regional Banking ETF (KRE) 1.5% Financial Select Sector SPDR (XLF) 1.4%
ColdUnited States Natural Gas Fund (UNG) -2.6% iPath Dow Jones-UBS Natural Gas Total Return Subindex ETN (GAZ) -2.3% First Trust ISE-Revere Natural Gas Index ETF (FCG) -2.3% SPDR S&P Oil & Gas Exploration & Production (XOP) -2.0 iPath Dow Jones-UBS Grains Total Return Subindex ETN (JJG) -2.0% All moves are as of 2:53 p.m. EDT. -- Written by Don Dion in Williamstown, Mass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV