Penford To Release Second Quarter 2010 Results On April 8, 2010
Penford Corporation (Nasdaq: PENX), a leader in ingredient systems for food and industrial applications, will provide results for its fiscal quarter ended February 28, 2010, on Thursday, April 8, 2010. Management will host a conference call to discuss the results the same day, April 8, at 9:00 a.m. Mountain Time (11:00 a.m. Eastern Time).
Earnings Call Information
President and Chief Executive Officer Thomas Malkoski and Chief Financial Officer Steven Cordier will host the call. Please phone 1-877-407-9205 at 8:50 a.m. Mountain Time on Thursday, April 8, 2010 to participate in the call. The conference call will begin at 9:00 a.m. Mountain Time (11:00 a.m. Eastern Time).
A replay will be available from April 8, 2010 at 11:00 a.m. Mountain Time until April 15, 2010 at 9:59 p.m. Mountain Time. To access the replay, please dial 1-877-660-6853. Enter pass code 286 and conference ID code 347130.This call is also available in “listen only” mode through our website at www.penx.com under the section titled Investor Relations. About Penford Corporation Penford Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets specialty natural-based ingredient systems for numerous applications. Penford has five locations in the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV