WASHINGTON -- ( TheStreet) The stock market's rising after health care reform became law is good for American businesses of all sizes.
There is nothing bad about attempting to offer businesses a pool of healthier employees. Health care costs are out of control, and an effort to restrain employee benefit costs is worth trying. While this reform will not be as good for American business' global competitiveness as a single-payer system, it is a step in the right direction.
Four stocks on the rise that expect to benefit from the filling of the prescription drug "doughnut hole" include Pfizer (PFE), Mylan (MYL), Watson Pharmaceuticals (WPI) and Eli Lilly (LLY). Pfizer, Watson, and Lilly are all rated at 'Buy' by our stock model. Mylan is unrated at this time.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV