Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Mea Culpa on Selloff Call on Health Care Vote (Final)
Cramer followed up on three hot IPOs he recently recommended. He said that he'd ring the register on MaxLinear (MXL), which is up 28%. He'd still be buyer of Calix (CALX), but only on a pull back, and would be a buyer of First Interstate Bancshares (FIBK) at its current levels.
Cramer told a viewer that blackout periods for management, like the one seen on the Hyatt Hotels (H) IPO is normal, and a good and right policy for companies to have.
Cramer told two final viewers that STEC (STEC) is a poorly run company and he would not own it, but would own Weatherford (WFT), a stock which he owns for his charitable trust, Action Alerts PLUS, and one which he regarded as the cheapest oil services play out there.
Lightning RoundCramer was bullish on Millicom International Cellular (MICC), America Movil (AMX), Saks (SKS), Sensata Technologies (ST), Zimmer Holdings (ZMH), St Jude Medical (STJ), Abbott Laboratories (ABT), Philip Morris International (PM), BGC Partners (BGCP), Cleveland-Cliffs (CLF) and Nucor (NUE). He was bearish on United States Steel (X). -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington D.C. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV