Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Mea Culpa on Selloff Call on Health Care Vote (Final)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- "I screwed up," Jim Cramer confessed on his "Mad Money" TV show Wednesday, as he admitted that he was way too bearish on what the health care reform vote would do to the stock market.
Cramer said the markets were down for only 20 minutes at Monday's opening after he had predicted a sizable selloff last week.What went wrong? Cramer outlined 10 reasons, or misjudgments, he made about Obama's health care reforms.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV