David Morochnick Joins Oppenheimer As Executive Director / Branch Manager Of Firm's Scottsdale, AZ Branch
NEW YORK, March 24 /PRNewswire/ -- Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. is pleased to announce that David Morochnick joined the firm as Executive Director and Manager of its Scottsdale, Arizona branch. David reports to Bob Okin, Executive Vice President.
"David will focus on growing Oppenheimer's franchise in Scottsdale, an area he knows well. His goal is to make Oppenheimer the investment firm of choice for affluent investors in the area," Mr. Okin said. "I think that David's understanding of how to motivate the Financial Advisors and staff who report to him, his enthusiasm, his solid grounding in Compliance and his understanding of the Arizona investment community will allow him to achieve his goals in Arizona."
Before moving to Oppenheimer, David worked at UBS at its New York City headquarters branch, in its Scottsdale, Arizona and its Naples, Florida branches from 2004 to 2009, assuming a series of positions of increasing responsibility. He began work at UBS as a branch control officer, with oversight for compliance within the largest branch in the UBS retail system, then became Sales Manager in its Phoenix branch, where he showed strong leadership and training abilities. Subsequently, he assumed responsibility for running UBS's Phoenix complex of offices before he relocated to manage two offices in Florida.
"A number of factors inspired my move to Oppenheimer," Mr. Morochnick explained. "I was impressed by the company's growth, the opportunity to work with high-quality Financial Advisors and to add more professionals of the same caliber. I know that the Firm's management will support my office in our goals," he added.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV