NexMed Announces 2009 Fourth Quarter And Full Year Financial Results Conference Call
NexMed, Inc. (Nasdaq: NEXM), a specialty CRO and a developer of products based on the NexACT ® technology, today announced that management will hold a conference call to discuss 2009 fourth quarter and full year financial results and ongoing corporate activities, on Thursday, April 1, 2010 at 1:00 p.m. EDT. The Company will file its Form 10-K by the end of business on Wednesday, March 31, 2010.
The call can be accessed in the U.S. by dialing (877) 407-8031 and outside of the U.S. by dialing (201) 689-8031 and asking the conference operator for the NexMed Conference Call. The teleconference replay is available for one week by dialing in the U.S. (877) 660-6853 and outside of the U.S. by dialing (201) 612-7415. Replay pass codes 286 and 347666 are both required for playback. The conference call will also be Webcast live at http://www.investorcalendar.com/IC/CEPage.asp?ID=156852. The Webcast replay will be available for three months.
NexMed is the largest specialty CRO based in San Diego, CA and is one of the industry's most experienced CROs for in vitro and in vivo pharmacology services and research models. The Company's goal is to generate revenues from the growth of its Discovery Pre-clinical CRO business, while aggressively seeking to monetize its proprietary NexACT drug delivery technology through out-licensing agreements with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, worldwide. At the same time, NexMed has embarked on a partnering program to pair the NexACT delivery technology with drugs and drug candidates marketed and being developed by others, including NexACT-based treatments for onychomycosis, psoriasis, sexual dysfunction and cancer. For further information, go to www.nexmed.com and www.bio-quant.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV