New England Realty Associates Announces Renewal Of Share Repurchase Plan
ALLSTON, Mass., March 23 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- New England Realty Associates Limited Partnership (NYSE AMEX: NEN) today announced that its General Partner has renewed the Partnership's equity repurchase program that expired on August 19, 2009 and under which the Partnership previously repurchased 391,424 Depositary Receipts, 1,560 Class B Units and 82 General Partner Units. Under the terms of the renewed Repurchase Program, the Partnership shall be permitted to purchase up to 500,000 Depositary Receipts through March 31, 2015. The timing and amount of repurchases, if any, will depend on market conditions, the trading price of Depositary Receipts, trading volume and other factors. There is no assurance that the Partnership will repurchase any Depositary Receipts and it may suspend the Repurchase Program at any time. The repurchase plan is expected to enable management to take advantage of market opportunities to provide long-term value to its partners.SOURCE New England Realty Associates Limited Partnership
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV