Diversinet's New MobiSecure(R) SMS Provides Healthcare Organizations With Secure And Protected SMS Communications
TORONTO, March 23 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Healthcare organizations and providers can now exchange sensitive information with customers over mobile devices within a secure and trusted environment using MobiSecure® SMS, a new product introduced today by Diversinet Corp. (OTC Bulletin Board: DVNTF; TSX Venture: DIV).
The company is a leading innovator in providing connected and protected healthcare solutions for patients, healthcare providers and payers.
Diversinet, which also today announced plans to expand its focus on secure mobile healthcare, developed MobiSecure SMS to address secure messaging needs within the healthcare industry."MobiSecure SMS leverages the popularity and reach of text messaging while meeting security and privacy requirements of healthcare providers, payers and patients," said Albert Wahbe, Diversinet's chairman and CEO. "Using state-of-the-art strong authentication and encryption technology and supporting all major mobile platforms, our solution provides users peace of mind while using their existing mobile devices." Diversinet's secure gateway for MobiSecure SMS provides delivery and read-receipt confirmation message status to users, offering assurance that messages have been successfully received by the intended recipient. Key to MobiSecure SMS is the mobile handset client, a lightweight application that secures communication via any wireless mobile device using the existing SMS infrastructure capability from the mobile operator or service provider. Encryption and strong authentication provide security for both one- and two-way messages meeting regulatory and privacy requirements. A remote access wipe capability enables users to erase sensitive data in the event a mobile device is lost or stolen. MobiSecure SMS is compatible with global SMS aggregators and modems to ensure that MobiSecure SMS messages are delivered to end users, regardless of handset, carrier, or country specifications. Additional benefits include:
- Convenient over-the-air provisioning of lightweight mobile applications
- Unique authentication using one-time passwords
- PIN protection and idle time auto lock
- Long-message delivery, allowing up to 1,400 characters per message
- Embedded active links within the client for access to third-party Web sites
- Delivery and read confirmation for sent and received messages
- Easy integration with existing customer applications
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV