NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Several stocks trading near $5 were poised to move on above-average volume during Tuesday's session.
Jones Soda (JSDA) should trade sharply higher Tuesday after said it has terminated an exclusivity provision in its deal with Reed's (REED), allowing the company to explore alternative options. Earlier this month, Reed's said it would purchase Jones Soda at a discount in a cash-and-stock deal worth about $9.7 million. The 50-day average daily volume for Jones Soda is 292,000, according to the Nasdaq. The stock finished Monday at 52 cents and traded 25% in late trading.
Integrated Silicon Solution (ISSI) jumped by $1.19, or 15.9%, to $8.68 in the premarket session after the semiconductor company upped its second-quarter earnings and revenue guidance following "better than expected end market demand and pricing." Integrated Silicon expects to earn 20 cents to 24 cents in the quarter on revenue of $54 million to $56 million, up from its previous guidance of 8 cents to 12 cents a share on revenue of $48 million to $52 million. Analysts are looking for a second-quarter profit of 11 cents a share on revenue of $50.7 million, according to Thomson Reuters. The 50-day average daily volume for Integrated Silicon is 551,000.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV