WidePoint Corporation To Announce 2009 Fourth Quarter And Year End Financial Results On March 31, 2010
WASHINGTON, March 22 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- WidePoint Corporation (NYSE Amex: WYY), a specialist in wireless mobility management and cybersecurity solutions, announced today that it will be reporting 2009 fourth quarter and year end financial results on March 31, 2010, after the close of the market.
A conference call and live webcast will take place at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time, on Wednesday, March 31, 2010. Anyone interested in participating should call 1-888-846-5003 if calling within the United States or 1-480-629-9856 if calling internationally. There will be a playback available until April 6, 2010. To listen to the playback, please call 1-800-406-7325 if calling within the United States or 1-303-590-3030 if calling internationally. Please use pin number 4265655 for the replay.
The call will also be accompanied live by webcast over the Internet and accessible at http://viavid.net/dce.aspx?sid=00007249.
About WidePointWidePoint is a specialist in providing wireless mobility management and cybersecurity solutions utilizing its advanced information technology products and services. WidePoint has several wholly owned subsidiaries holding major government and commercial contracts including, Operational Research Consultants, Inc., iSYS, LLC, Protexx, and WidePoint IL. WidePoint enables organizations to deploy fully compliant IT services in accordance with government-mandated regulations and advanced system requirements. For more information, visit http://www.widepoint.com. SOURCE WidePoint Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV