Last week, investors saw the launch of two new funds from First Trust, the ETF provider behind a number of popular instruments including the First Trust ISE Revere Natural Gas Index Fund (FCG), the First Trust NYSE Arca Biotechnology Index Fund (FBT) and the First Trust Dow Jones Internet Index Fund (FDN).
The First Trust ISE Global Copper Index Fund (CU) and the First Trust ISE Global Platinum Index Fund (PLTM) provide investors with the first asset-backed, pure-play exposure to miners of copper and the platinum group of metals (which includes palladium and rhodium, among others).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV