Kendall Law Group Launches Investigation For Shareholders Of Addus HomeCare Corporation
Kendall Law Group, a national securities firm, is launching an investigation into Addus HomeCare Corporation (NASDAQ:ADUS) for potential violations of federal securities laws. The firm believes that Addus failed to disclose problems with aging receivables, which misled shareholders about the performance of the Company. Shareholders who purchased ADUS stock between October 27, 2009 and December 31, 2009 may have a claim against the company and are encouraged contact the firm at 877-744-3728 or email@example.com for more information.
On March 18, 2010, Addus reported a net loss of $3.7 million in its fourth quarter financial results for the year ended December 31, 2009. Addus also reported a $1.5 million increase in bed debt reserve levels for that quarter. ADUS shares dropped approximately 29% to close at $6.30 on March 19, 2010.
Kendall Law Group, led by a former federal judge and former U.S.
Attorney, has the credentials to pursue any type of complex securities
litigation in the nation. Contact a firm with substantial experience
representing investors in securities lawsuits nationwide for advice on
your rights as an ADUS shareholder at:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV