Law Offices Of Howard G. Smith Announces Investigation On Behalf Of Shareholders Of Innospec, Inc.
Law Offices of Howard G. Smith announces that it is investigating potential claims against Innospec, Inc. (“Innospec” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:IOSP) concerning possible breaches of fiduciary duty or other violations of law by the Company’s board of directors. Innospec develops, manufactures, blends and markets fuel additives and other specialty chemicals to oil refineries and other chemical and industrial companies worldwide.
The investigation concerns the Securities and Exchange Commission’s (SEC) March 18, 2010, announcement that Innospec had agreed to a $40.2 million global settlement with the SEC, the U.S. Department of Justice, the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control, and the United Kingdom’s Serious Fraud Office related to allegations that the Company engaged in widespread bribery of foreign government officials in Iraq and Indonesia to obtain and retain business. According to the SEC’s statement, the Company’s internal controls failed to detect the illicit conduct, and “Innospec’s long-standing practice of bribing government officials was particularly egregious given the role of management, which authorized and condoned the misconduct.”
If you are a shareholder of Innospec, if you have information or would like to learn more about these claims, or if you wish to discuss these matters or have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Howard G. Smith, Esquire, of Law Offices of Howard G. Smith, 3070 Bristol Pike, Suite 112, Bensalem, Pennsylvania 19020 by telephone at (215) 638-4847, Toll Free at (888) 638-4847, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website at http://www.howardsmithlaw.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV