BOSTON ( TheStreet) -- U.S. stocks dropped on quadruple-witching Friday. Investors weighed slower growth in India and a potential rise in the Federal Reserve's discount rate. Still, the following stocks hit highs.
3. OSI Pharmaceuticals (OSIP) rose 0.4% to $58.94, recording a high of $59.50. Lung-cancer drug Tarceva, which has Roche as an international partner, received a positive opinion from the European Committee on Medicinal Products.
Quarter: Fourth-quarter non-GAAP profit rose 50% to $57 million, or 90 cents a share, as revenue soared 26% to $124 million. The operating margin widened from 29% to 43%. OSI Pharmaceuticals holds $472 million of cash and $308 million of debt.
Stock: OSI has soared 56% in the past year, beating the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the S&P 500 Index. The stock trades at a price-to-projected-earnings ratio of 29, a 15% premium to its peer-group average. It's cheap based on book value.Consensus: Of analysts covering OSI Pharmaceuticals, two rate its stock "buy" and 11 rank it "hold." TheStreet's equity model is bullish on OSI, rating it "buy" and projecting a price target of $67.80, implying 14% of remaining upside.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV