Although the positives outweigh the negatives, it is important to keep in mind the inherent risks and increased volatility that comes with investing in the technology sector. A good way to mitigate these risks is through the implementation of an exit strategy that triggers price points at which an upward trend could potentially be coming to an end.
According to the latest data at www.SmartStops.net, an upward trend in the mentioned ETFs could come to an end at the following price points: XLK at $22.27; QQQQ at $46.14; SWH at $41.51. These price points change on a daily basis as market conditions fluctuate; updated data can be found at www.SmartStops.net.
Written by Kevin Grewal in Laguna Niguel, Calif.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV